Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Should I...

...get another car? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the current Alfa, but I'm thinking of something along the lines of a Mercedes SLK. It's a lot sleeker, bound to be a head-turner, only making out with whichever babe I drive around with in it would be a lot trickier.

And speaking of babes, I was at the Fitness First gym at One George Street this morning before work, and spotted a really dishy MILF-y looking babe. From the looks of it, I put her age to be around late thirties, and while I'm not sure if she's married or not, she looks a lot like those hot MILF type that I find so damned irresistable.

She must have noticed the way I kept looking at her, and I'll be damned, that's twice in a row that I had my workouts disrupted by women I can't get my eyes off of. Everything from her long brown-highlighted hair, her luscious lips, her taunt toned body under her gym clothes, tight ass beneath her shorts and pretty face with large dark eyes made me wish I could somehow, by the power of my thoughts, make everyone else at the gym disappear into thin air while I try to get to know her.

My regular trainer came by to say hello to me, and when he spotted me looking at the MILF, he chuckled and said "dude, you can never focus fully on training can you?". He doesn't know her name, but he said if I wanted to see more of her at the gym, make it a point to come down between 8am and 9.30am on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays cause that's her regular workout timings. And no, he doesn't think she works around the area because she never seems to change into office wear after her workouts. And he did say on Wednesdays I would get a treat because she would always take a swim before her studio classes.

I can almost picture the get-to-know-you bit already: head down to the pool tomorrow morning, do a couple of laps, spot the MILF, say hello and go "I notice you come by here often"... cheesy and old fashioned, yes, but it still works. And after that ask if she would like to have coffee together.

Seems like a plan already.

1 comment: