Monday, June 22, 2009

All right you people...

First up, I would like to say for the record that it wasn't funny that a journalist from a rather pesky thrashy lunchtime tabloid picked up on the last blog and started doing "research" on me. And although I would say I give it to the guy for being able to find out so much, it certainly wasn't a good idea to have all those women in my life get compromised-- especially when you consider I was fucking around with married women.

So that was that, and if you had been fervently following the last blog, my apologies to you.

On a separate note, Saturday night had been one heck of a party held by a friend to mark his moving in to a new apartment. The dude was lucky enough to have his unit on the same floor as the swimming pool, and we spent no wasted time incorporating a pool session into the party, with bikini-clad babes and a couple of girls sporting enough to go into the water with their t-shirt and shorts...no doubt that sent the security guards up shortly after, and we had to give wet t-shirt contests a miss while the rest of us in "proper swim wear" frolicked in the pool.

I managed to hook up with Henny, a rather pretty and dishy-looking Indonesian Chinese girl working as a realtor, and she sure was a party girl through and through. And since I had her card, I thought I'd give her a call this morning for breakfast before we both went to work.

We met up at a Starbucks outlet by East Coast Park, had a nice breakfast, sharing jokes and stories at work, and then since we still had a bit of time went to the beach and sat at one of the benches looking out to sea. But for the idle tankers parked out there, it would have made for a nice scenery.

And I found myself wrapping an arm around Henny and pulled her close to me. She looked at me, then we locked lips as I held her close, and already had one hand moving up to her chest to stroke and squeeze at her breasts, her cleavage showing through the top of her blouse.

"Now that's kinda fast", she laughed but nevertheless rested her head on my shoulder as I continued rubbing and squeezing her breasts. I reached a finger under her bra and started fiddling with her hard nipple, and I could feel her hand moving down to my crotch.

"Perhaps we should just take the day off and do 'fun' things together", I mused.

"Not today, I have a meeting, and besides", she whispered, her lips close to my ears, "I'm having my period today."

So that means nothing beyond the 'casual' petting by the beach.

We finally got back to the car, and I drove her to work, my cock still hard thinking how nice it would be to have a chance with her in a bedroom.

That was that for today, at least. No doubt there is a follow-up date in a weeks' time, and by then, I guess she should be ready for whatever goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment